· Every Php 2,500.00 cash or charge single official receipt/tape receipt purchase from any shop in Shangri-La Plaza from November 15, 2019 to February 16, 2020 entitles the customer to one (1) raffle coupon.
·Receipts from purchases of gift certificates, foreign exchange transactions, purchases from concessionaires of Shangri-La Plaza’s tenants, purchases from exhibitors, bill payments, account settlements and online purchases from any establishment at Shangri-La Plaza are not qualified for redemption.
·To redeem the raffle coupon, the official receipt/tape receipt should be presented for validation at the Concierge Counters located at Level 1 of the Main Wing near Lush or Level 1 of the East Wing near Gucci from 11 AM to 9 PM, Monday to Sunday.
·Customers must fill out all the required details (i.e. complete name and address, age, telephone number, cellphone number, e-mail address and original/wet signature) on the raffle coupon and drop the raffle promo stub at the designated drop boxes at the Concierge Counters located at Level 1 of the Main Wing near Lush or Level 1 of the East Wing near Gucci. Please indicate NA if the field is not applicable.
• The promo cycle as follows:
a. Purchases from November 15, 2019 to February 16, 2020 are eligible to join the February 19, 2020 Grand Draw.
b. The Raffle Promo Prize as follows:
c. One (1) winner of a 2019 Jaguar F-Pace 2.0l Prestige SUV
· Schedule of Promo Duration, Deadlines for Redemption and Dropping of Raffle Entries, Raffle Draw & Prize
·The winner will be drawn in the presence of a DTI representative.
·Shangri-La Plaza Corporation reserves the right to validate the winning entry prior to the announcement of winner.
·The name of the winner will be announced in Shangri-La Plaza’s official website and published in a newspaper of national circulation. The winner shall agree to be featured in any and all publicity materials of Shangri-La Plaza Corporation.
·The 20% prize tax shall be borne by the winner. Likewise, the winner shall also be responsible for the LTO registration and other incidental charges (such as but not limited to: withholding tax, insurance, amusement tax, and the like) of the vehicle won.
·The winner will be notified via a courier service or registered mail and a phone call. Upon receipt of the notification, the winner should immediately contact the SLPC Marketing Division’s duly authorized representative/s and proceed to the Administration Office at Level 5 of the Main Wing for verification and awarding of prize.
· To claim his/her raffle prize, the winner must bring two (2) valid IDs with photo (government-issued ID, passport or school ID) for proper identification, together with the winning raffle promo claim stub and registered notice for verification to a duly authorized representative of Shangri-La Plaza Corporation‘s Marketing Division at the Administration Office, Level 5, Monday to Friday from 2 PM to 6 PM.
·Redemption of the prize is within 60 days from receipt of notification. Prizes not claimed within 60 days upon receipt of notification shall be forfeited in favor of Shangri-La Plaza Corporation with prior approval from DTI-FTEB. Service of the notice in the address specified in the winner’s winning stub shall be deemed sufficient notice for purposes of these mechanics.]
·Prize is transferrable but non-convertible to cash.
• If the winner decides to transfer the prize, he/she should submit a duly signed and notarized authorization letter addressed to the Executive Vice President and General Manager of Shangri-La Plaza Corporation, stating the complete name, address, age, telephone number, cellphone number, e-mail address and original/wet signature of the person to whom the prize is being assigned to.
• The winner can only authorize one (1) assignee for the prize.
• To claim the prize, the authorized assignee must bring two (2) valid IDs with photo (government-issued ID, passport or school ID) for proper identification, together with a copy of the notarized authorization letter.
·This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with other Shangri-La Plaza promotions.
·The promo organizer’s decision with regard to the promo mechanics, winner and prize, with the concurrence of DTI-FTEB, is final.
·Regular and contracted employees including their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity of: a) Shangri-La Plaza Corporation, its subsidiaries, affiliates, third party contractors and suppliers, b) its advertising and PR agencies, c) Retail Partners/Tenants and their employees, and d) participating sponsors, are disqualified from joining the raffle promotion.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB 20868, Series of 2019