· Every Php 2,500.00 cash or charge single official receipt/tape receipt purchase from any shop in Shangri-La Plaza from November 16, 2018 to February 17, 2019 entitles the customer to one (1) raffle coupon.
ü Receipts from purchases of gift certificates, foreign exchange transactions, purchases from concessionaires of Shangri-La Plaza’s tenants, purchases from exhibitors, bill payments, account settlements and online purchases from any establishment at Shangri-La Plaza are not qualified for redemption.
· To redeem the raffle coupon, the official receipt/tape receipt should be presented for validation at the Concierge Counters located at Level 1 of the Main Wing near Lush or Level 1 of the East Wing near Gucci from 11 AM to 9 PM, Monday to Sunday.
· Customers must fill out all the required details (i.e. complete name and address, age, telephone number, cellphone number, e-mail address and original/wet signature) on the raffle coupon and drop the raffle promo stub at the designated drop boxes at the Concierge Counters located at Level 1 of the Main Wing near Lush or Level 1 of the East Wing near Gucci. Please indicate NA if the field is not applicable.
The promo cycles are as follows:
ü Purchases from November 16 to January 6, 2019 are eligible to join the January 8, 2018 raffle draw.
ü Purchases from January 7 to February 17, 2019 are eligible to join the February 19, 2019 raffle draw.
· The Raffle Promo Prizes are as follows:
ü One (1) winner of a 2018 Mini Convertible Cooper S
ü One (1) winner of a 2018 Mini 3-door Hatch Cooper
ü Six (6) winners of a 2018 Vespa S125
· Schedule of Promo Durations, Deadlines for Redemption and Dropping of Raffle Entries, Raffle Draws & Prizes:
· The raffle coupons shall have a color assignment per round: 1st Round: Red and 2nd Round: Green. Non-winning entries in the previous round will not be included in the succeeding round.
· The winners will be drawn in the presence of a DTI representative.
· Shangri-La Plaza Corporation reserves the right to validate the winning entries prior to the announcement of winners.
· The names of the winners will be announced in Shangri-La Plaza’s official website and published in a newspaper of national circulation. The winners shall agree to be featured in any and all publicity materials of Shangri-La Plaza Corporation.
· A shopper may only win once. If name is drawn more than once, the prize with the higher value will be given.
· The 20% prize tax shall be borne by the winner. Likewise, the winner shall also be responsible for the LTO registration and other incidental charges (such as but not limited to: withholding tax, insurance, amusement tax, and the like) of the vehicle won.
· All winners will be notified via a courier service or registered mail and a phone call. Upon receipt of the notification, the winner should immediately contact the SLPC Marketing Division’s duly authorized representative/s and proceed to the Administration Office at Level 5 of the Main Wing for verification and awarding of prize.
· To claim his/her raffle prize, the winner must bring two (2) valid IDs with photo (government-issued ID, passport or school ID) for proper identification, together with the winning raffle promo claim stub and registered notice for verification to a duly authorized representative of Shangri-La Plaza Corporation‘s Marketing Division at the Administration Office, Level 5, Monday to Friday from 2 PM to 6 PM.
· Redemption of the prize is within 60 days from receipt of notification. Prizes not claimed within 60 days upon receipt of notification shall be forfeited in favor of Shangri-La Plaza Corporation with prior approval from DTI-FTEB. Service of the notice in the address specified in the winner’s winning stub shall be deemed sufficient notice for purposes of these mechanics.
· Prize is transferrable but non-convertible to cash.
ü If the winner decides to transfer the prize, he/she should submit a duly signed and notarized authorization letter addressed to the Executive Vice President and General Manager of Shangri-La Plaza Corporation, stating the complete name, address, age, telephone number, cellphone number, e-mail address and original/wet signature of the person to whom the prize is being assigned to.
ü The winner can only authorize one (1) assignee for the prize.
ü To claim the prize, the authorized assignee must bring two (2) valid IDs with photo (government-issued ID, passport or school ID) for proper identification, together with a copy of the notarized authorization letter.
· This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with other Shangri-La Plaza promotions.
· The promo organizer’s decision with regard to the promo mechanics, winners and prizes, with the concurrence of DTI-FTEB, is final.
· Regular and contracted employees including their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity of: a) Shangri-La Plaza Corporation, its subsidiaries, affiliates, third party contractors and suppliers, b) its advertising and PR agencies, c) Retail Partners/Tenants and their employees, and d) participating sponsors, are disqualified from joining the raffle promotion.
Per Dti-fteb spd permit no.19002, SERIES OF 2018.